Every day thousands of people walk the Magnificent Mile here in Chicago, and for years the John Hancock building with its modern X-frame design has been one of its famous landmarks. But as of February 12, the skyscraper is called by its street address: 875 North Michigan Ave.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- No Journalism on Campus Leaves Us with Fake News
- Tips to Gear Up for Winter
- In the Stream: Your Guide for What to Watch Online
- Illinois Gubernatorial Race Candidates
- His Gentleness
- Remembering John McCain
- Comm Professor Warns of Technology in Church
- In the twilight of day two: who are the newest Moody students?
- Moody Women Take Over Dryer Hall
- Chapman Green Roof